Saturday, November 1, 2008

Memoirs of a Twisted Love Affair


"Let Me Love You" by Mario I replay the smooth melody as I lay down on my bed, its a tranquil beat that flows through my body, reminding me of the times I lay on your bed, my head on your chest after we make love, I feel the sweat that trickles off your chest and stomach, the glistening of it tempts me to run my fingertips gently across your stomach and chest as I watch your chest rise and fall. We both lie there in an utter attempt to relax and soak in the peacefulness of the moment, the song comes to an end and I look up at you with a small smile stretching across my face. Our eyes lock and I whisper to you that I like that song, that it reminds me of our tempo, our rhythm, our ability to create friction and releasement in the only way we know how to together. Your arm tightens around me as you hold me closer and give me that sly grin and small chuckle, never really letting me know whats going on in that mind of yours, but I have a feeling, in some way of yours, you agree with me.
Now all I have is the coldness of the memories, the song ends and I realize how much I miss those arms holding my bare skin and your lips that gave me this electrifying energy when we kissed. It seems like a lifetime ago when I was able to render myself to you in complete trust and complete love, not realizing that this vulnerability was really going to leave me with nothing to hold onto.
I remember leaving your place, not knowing what lay ahead, with tears in my eyes for the first hour, I still wonder I managed to even drive home, especially in the dark when the last thing I had on my mind was the concentration I needed to stay focused on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment