Sunday, August 1, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love


i am at a loss, I have finally managed to push E away for good. He dumped me less than 48 hours ago and for some reason as much as I felt agony that day I have this waning sense of peace.

I entitle this posting 'Eat, Pray, Love' in celebration of not only the movie based on such an inspiring journal but perhaps a reawakening of myself, a journey into the unknown.

I thought losing E would be the end of me and perhaps it is an ending to the me I was so scared of losing; the timid girl who wanted nothing more than this man to give her life she was unable to find anywhere else. In the end E let me lose twenty fucking months I cannot get back.

Today my life starts over, today I need to make resolutions I am determined to keep, today I want to reestablish an entity of myself and who I am and what I need to keep healthy relationships and friendships..especially friendships.

I need to empower my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual sides and get myself on the right track of my financial instabilities.

I CAN do this but first I need to let go of the idea that I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment