Wednesday, July 15, 2009




~Taken from March 2008~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


....I have found revelations in my sorrow. One of them is the idea that people will come into your life, for the first or hundredth time, when they are ready. Perhaps F will be the revelations I need. I don't want to get my hopes up because he does seem a little too eager to meet someone he's never spoken to yet, but I can't be a hypocrite, for I want to meet him too.


I want to make a positive change for myself. I just need the strength to do so. I have also made sexual revelations in my need for new experiences. Craving and desires I haven't felt in years or..ever. And this new exploration has brought me back to the passion of writing and through one eye opening book I revealed another revelation; why not have my own blog page? Fuck, how corny is that...here's what I ended it with- My journey began with me, so it should end with me.


I'll try to find something less dramatic from now on in my journal search......

No comments:

Post a Comment